Monday, October 27, 2008

Zak's latest Graduation!

So Zak graduated tonight from the Intermediate Education class. I am so proud of him! I have posted a few of the pics from it. The next step would be going to Advanced Education and then taking a test for completion of all of them, but I have decided against the next step. I reviewed the commands taught in the class and they are pretty much only necessary if you have a show dog-I am not paying $109 for socializing my dog for an hour for 8 weeks. The teacher did recommend that I enroll him in the Click-A-Trick class which is actually an agility class. I definitely want to do that. The dogs have to be at least 1 year of age (which Zak will not be until March 24). I think he is a little ball of energy and so smart that I think he will do great in the class. We will see where we stand in about 6 months. Wish us luck!

No comments: