Friday, October 17, 2008

The weekend

So I am officially dog/house sitting for the Boudet's which has 3 little Chihuahuas this weekend. They kept me up all night! Maybe it was the excitement of having someone new at their house- I don't know! But I love these babies! They see me so much that they know who I am and Tiny even got so excited when she saw me that she went a little pee pee. I also go to see both of my own boys last night as my husband brought them up to work for me to see. Chip is recovering nicely. He is playing with Zak and he was playing with Randy today. I will see them tomorrow night for a little bit since I am off.
I also went and did a little shopping tonight on my way home from work. Kim gave me a gift card for my birthday and told me I could only use it on myself so I did just that. I went to T J Maxx and bought a cute little summer/spring dress, a purse, and some new black socks for work for only $25.00. Not bad, right? Thanks Kim! You are the best!
Ohhhh....I am still trying to get pregnant and want to so bad. I keep seeing all my friends having babies and it makes me sad. Now don't think that just because they are having babies, I want one. Not true!!! I have wanted one very badly for a long time now, I am just now officially trying and I know it is still very early, but it doesn't change how I feel. I am also praying for great fertility for me and my best friend April! Baby on woman! Love ya!
Once again, thanks for reading my ramble! I really appreciate. Maybe one day soon I will have something a little more important to talk about! wink wink!

No comments: