Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Not a whole lot...

So not a whole lot has been going on. I have not been feeling very well between my lovely woman "thing" and now I have a cold sore on the tip of my tongue and one on the back top part of my gum. These cold sores hurt so much they give me headaches and today my husband was a little cranky towards me so the day was not great. He did apologize, but ultimately I still feel like crap. I start house/dog sitting this weekend tomorrow for 3 little Chihuahuas. They are so cute. I am auntie Danie to them. So with all of this needless to say the baby making part has been a little postponed until I and Randy both start feeling better. Randy has also been feeling like crap too with his blood pressure going through the roof and his stubbornness keeping him from going to the doctor. He has a leaky heart valve and he thinks that the doctor will not be able to do anything for him. Men are so stubborn!!! Anyways, thanks for reading my ramble. I'll keep you all posted this weekend with the puppies I am watching and I am also going to go look for my Halloween costume-fun!!!

No comments: