Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Crazy Weekend

So this past weekend I dog sat for 3 little puppies. Sweet Babies! I finally came home Sunday night after work and it was so relaxing. I love dog sitting, but I also love coming back home to all of my babies. They get so excited to see me.
My grandmother's birthday is coming up soon and I wanted to do something special for her because she has always been is secretive about her birthday and her age. I bought her photo ornaments. I made three of them at shutterfly.com. They are so cute and I hope she likes them very much. One picture was of her and her sister and my cousin's wedding, one was of me and her at my wedding, and the other one is of me, Randy, and her at my wedding. Too cute!!!
Zak graduates next Monday from Intermediate class at Petsmart. It is bitter sweet. He loves to go and have fun and play with the other puppies and I love to watch him play like that because he certainly doesn't get it at home. On the other hand, it will be kinda nice to not have to worry about going every Monday night. It can get a little exhausting sometimes. The next step is Advanced class but I don't think he will need it at all. Some of the stuff he has learned in this class now he doesn't even do at home unless we give him treats. Spoiled rotten little boy! I will be sure to post his graduation photos next week.
He is scheduled to get neutered on Nov.3. Very sad! Wish him luck (well, as much as he can get). Peace out!

No comments: