Wednesday, October 1, 2008

eating healthier

So I also forgot to tell you all that 3 out of 4 of my goldfish have now died. We think there was something in the gravel. Randy cleaned it before he ever even put it in the aquarium but apparently it was something that was too strong and didn't want to die. So we have thrown away all that gravel and bleached the aquarium and are waiting a few more days to put the last of the goldfish in there to see how he does. If goes OK then we will probably buy 1 or 2 more goldfish just because the tank is so big and needs more than just 1 tiny little goldfish. I'll keep you all posted on the fishes.
So since the weekend I have kinda let myself go again as far as eating healthy goes and to tell you the truth I have felt like crap again. I have just been drinking a lot of soda and snacking on junk food and eating fattening foods. I haven't been eating healthy for that long but it is amazing how much better I have already felt since starting it. So moral of the story is to stay eating healthy (especially if I want to get pregnant). Baby needs a good home and doesn't deserve to start off with bad nutrition.

No comments: