Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Memorable Braves Game

Last night Randy and I went to our first Braves Game since the wedding. We had matching jerseys on. Too cute! This was truly game for history. John Smoltz got his 3,000 strikeout plus more. Unfortunately they ended up losing the game but overall while John Smoltz was in the game he got 10 strikeouts! Pretty cool huh! I will post some pictures later when I get my camera out of my husband's car. Sorry!
I also have been suffering pretty bad from allergies and have made a docs apt for this Friday to at least be referred to an allergist. I have never suffered this bad before. Anyways, I hope you all are enjoying my life. Keep reading for more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is too funny....Denny and I were at this same game for his birthday. At one point I could have sworn I saw Randy but decided I was seeing things. Next time I will investigate when I think is see him :)