Thursday, April 17, 2008

First Posting

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and thanks for checking it out. I know my life is not all that exciting, but I will try to keep this worth reading at least most of the time. For those of you who don't know, a quick little background of myself. I am newly married as of September 2, 2007, I have a dog who I treat like my son. His name is Chip and and he acts more like a human than a dog. I also have 8 fish, 4 fancy goldfish and 4 tropical fish. The fancy goldfish's names are Pepper, Tiger, Sniper, and Dexter. The tropical fish's names are Lily, Jackson, Whopper, and Whopper Jr. Currently Whopper and Whopper Jr. are both quite sick and we have been trying to treat them, but they don't seem to be improving very much. Please keep them in your prayers. This is all for tonight as I will be going to bed shortly. I just wanted to introduce myself and keep you informed of my life and times!

No comments: