Friday, April 18, 2008

Busy day at work


Today was a very busy day in the chicken world! We haven't quite had a busy day like this in a long time. Too bad it doesn't reflect on my paycheck! Whopper and Whopper Jr. seem to be doing a little bit better and actually swimming around more. They still don't look healthy but there actions are speaking loud and clear. I start house/dog sitting this weekend tomorrow so its laundry time. If anybody ever needs a dog sitter please keep me in mind. I love dogs and my husband is so wonderful with staying home and taking care of my son and my fish.


A few thoughts crossed my mind today. One thought was about life. Do you ever sit back and wonder if everyone else lives the same type of way you do? I know I talk to friends and family and they tell me their living situations, but for some reason I still feel like the way that I live is different than anyone I know. Confusing? I think so.


Another thought that I had was about my grandfather. He has been diagnosed with Cancer at 90 years old and has also been strugling to get his blood pressure under control. I think about him all the time and found out yesterday that he has a new cancer spot on his forehead. He keeps his spirits high and tries to live his life to the fullest. At his age, how can you not? When the time does come, he will be one truly missed man and a great dancer. He is my dad's best friend.

No comments: