Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last night I saw the movie, Juno, for the first time. I have heard only good things about it before. I have to admit that I thought it was pretty cute and funny and selfless. It is just different than all the other movies that have been coming out lately.
I had church this morning and were happy to see all my friends there. The message wasn't quite as great as last week but that is OK. I am totally stoked for the next weekend. My church is catering Five Guys to everybody and I am volunteering at a house doing light construction. The great thing is that the house is the ABBA House and it is for battered and abused women and children. It really helps make me feel like I am making a change.
Tomorrow is my day off and Randy I are planning to go shopping for shutters for our side lights and than go bowling. Bowling rocks! I hope everyone has a great day and I'll be back!

No comments: