Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Gun

Randy bought a new gun yesterday for our Christmas present. It is so pretty! I love it! It is a 9mm Springfield gun. We went to the gun range today on Peachtree Industrial and figured out that Sunday mornings are not a good time to go. All of the lanes were packed and there were people in line so we just left and had lunch at Taco Mac and then went home. It was a nice afternoon but I was very disappointed that I couldn't shoot my brand new gun. We do not hunt and we are not going to keep it loaded in the house. I and Randy are probably going to take a gun safety class. Things are gettin' really crazy around house with alot of break-ins and burglaries and kidnappings and we used to live in a good neighborhood. There has also been alot of coyotes seen around our neighborhood. It is purely for defense and target shooting. I love it and Randy loves it!

No comments: