Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008







So last night was Halloween of 2008 and it was a blast. I went over to Sara's house and went trick-or-treating with Sara, Kilissa, Coleman boy, and my baby Zak. Sara was Dorothy, Kilissa was Sleeping Beauty, Coleman boy was Spiderman, and Zak was a devil, and I was an Eskimo hottie! We went to a few houses and then Sara was having issues with her red slipper shoe covers so we went back home and dropped off Coleman boy who also was not happy and then we went back out and did a few more houses and then KK said she was tired and wanted to go back home so we went back home and I thought we were done. Then Kilissa decided she wanted to go back out and we did and then Zak got really tired and was resting in my arms and then he wanted to get down and he wouldn't walk so I went home and KK and Sara continued to go out for a little longer. It was fun though and I got a lot more candy than I did last year. For all of you people who think grown-ups should not get candy. You need to get over it. I dressed up and dressed my dog up and went up to all the doors as the kids did and was happy and polite. The holiday is for everyone just be quite and be happy! Enjoy next year!!!

No comments: