Saturday, November 8, 2008

Excited about the Holidays

I am so excited about the Holidays that I can hardly contain myself. I have already started listening to Christmas music. How pathetic is that? It is not even Thanksgiving yet and already Christmas music. I am very excited to go and spend Thanksgiving with my dad in a week and a half. I just wish I could stay longer, but I have to come home to my boys and back to work. I will be leaving the 20th and home the 22nd. I guess that is a plus to him moving to Ohio. I get to see him more often even though it is not for that long. I also get to see my grandpa which is priceless because he is getting old and not all that well. He will be 91 in January and I am so happy to get to spend as much time with him as possible. Anyways, I have to get back to work. Thanks for letting me blab on and on.

No comments: