Thursday, September 18, 2008

Newest Update

So sorry I have not been following up with my blog. I will try to do a better job of it. I have just been so busy and got kinda tired tired of updating myspace, facebook, and a blog. A little much for someone who doesn't have much to talk about but animals and work. So the beginning of this month I celebrated my one year anniversary. Got through the toughest part of marriage right?! I want to wish congratulations to my cousin Brandon for marrying his girlfriend Lisa who is just a doll. I love them. The small intimate ceremony was beautiful.
So anyways, guess who has decided to try to start a family? Me!!! I couldn't be more excited about it. My last bc pill was last Monday and practicing for babies has been great. My husband would like to wait a little longer to have some more money but I am too anxious and he loves me. My friend April will also be starting a new family (or at least trying) at the end of October. For those of you who were there, she was my maid of honor. Wouldn't that be cool if we were pregnant together?! So the boss has been informed also of the hopeful new addition to the family- so keep me in your prayers for my fertileness (is that even a word?). Anyways, I will need a few more days to update my photos and I appreciate you all keeping up with me. Love ya!

No comments: