Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A long crazy week

So I don't know exactly where to start. Last week I celebrated my 25Th birthday and Zak's 6 month birthday. I went to my Uncle Russ' funeral and I also went to a 2 day conference downtown. The "Women of Faith" conference was amazing and I had a lot more fun than I did last year. It is just so inspiring and uplifting and at a great time in my life. Chip has to have his surgery to remove his anal glands this weekend. We will drop him off bright and early Friday morning and will hopefully pick him up Monday morning if all goes as planned. Poor Baby Zak will be left at home without his cool brother to play with all weekend. I think he is going to be so sad. Then probably another week or two we will have Zak's surgery to have him neutered. He will probably be staying overnight just to monitor him and make sure he doesn't go wild at home and lose his stitches. On the other hand, Chip will love being away from his little brother overnight. he still does not like Zak. I just wish they would get along. Zak loves his big brother and will follow him everywhere and watch everything that he does. Anyways, that is all for now as I need to spend more time with my boys.

No comments: