Thursday, September 25, 2008

Funeral

So today was the funeral for my Uncle Russ. It was a beautiful ceremony. It was graveside and a beautiful day out. They had a bagpiper there and Air Force members. I balled my eyes out. Yesterday was my birthday and I got to spend it with both my dad and my mom (but not together of course). It was really great. Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I love all of you guys.
Tomorrow I am leaving bright and early in the morning to go to the "Women of Faith" conference downtown and am really excited about it and think that God could not have planned it at a better time.
Anyways, I am at work right now and need to get back to it. Love you all!

1 comment:

The Donegans said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you sweet girl and HAPPY LATE B-DAY!!! Hope it was a great day even through the sadness of losing your uncle. What a mix of emotions. You will love Woman of Faith. May God lift you up and give you just what you need:) We have it here in Denver, but I have yet had a chance to go:(. Love you and have a great weekend!