Monday, June 9, 2008

New Puppy

I got a brand new puppy on Thursday night. He is the cutest thing ever. He is a Maltese/ Shi Tzu mix and is 11 weeks old today and his name is Zak. He currently only weights 4 lbs and seems to be all fur. He is all black with a white belly and white paws. Chip is adapting to him better than I thought but still not as well as I will hope for. He just seems to be a minor annoyance in Chip's life. I am also not house sitting anymore (or until further notice). It is very surprising, but I do not have anymore dates set in place yet for the rest of the year. Crazy huh? I know everyone thinks I am crazy, but I will be sending out announcements for the new puppy. If you would like one and do not receive one within the next 2 weeks, please let me know and I will send you one. Love to all and all happy puppies!

No comments: